I HAVE A SERVICE REQUEST
Karis360 Services Summary
Our member services are based on the Karis360 patient advocacy services platform. The services provided under your specific membership may vary, given our work is customized for each organization who ultimately offers you services. No matter what services you have with us, please send us your inquiry and we will take it from there.
A concierge-style navigation service that guides members through a confusing healthcare system to quality care while reducing out-of-pocket expenses.”
Healthcare Navigation services include:
- Assist in locating in-network Physicians, healthcare facilities, labs or imaging within your area.
- Cost Comparisons for surgeries, prescriptions, imaging, MRI’s, lab work and more.
- If you have a procedure or prescription not covered in your plan, then we can find the best cash price for you.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Transferring medical records
A patient advocate driven bill negotiation service employing a unique negotiation strategy consisting of direct negotiation, reference-based repricing, and financial aid.
We are a best-effort service and on average save members 40%-70% out-of-pocket savings.
Bill Negotiation services involve:
- Patient Advocates work directly with member’s healthcare providers to help reduce their out-of-pocket medical bills to a fair price.
- Our Patient Advocates are dedicated to eliminating the stress, time and expense created by complex medical bills.
NOT A MEMBER?
Membership in Karis360 is secured through our valued client relationships, including those with major insurance companies, as well as through employers who offer our services as an employee benefit, including churches, faith-based schools, and hospitals. If you do not have a customer relationship or employer that offers our services, we offer help when dealing with the out-of-pocket medical bill balances you may have after insurance, if any, has paid their portion of your expense. To learn more, please visit Medical Bill Mediation.